Directions to First Harvest Farm
665 Carmel Line, Millbrook, ON L0A 1G0
1. Take the 401 east to Hwy 115/35.
2. North on Hwy 115/35 to Kirby, Durham Rd 9 (just past Black Dog Restaurant).
3. East on 9 until you hit Garden Hill. (about 10 minutes)
Watch for a church on the left, and then take the next left, County Rd 10. An old (not open!) gas station will be on your right.
4. Drive north on County Rd. 10 for about 7 km. You’ll pass Carmel Crescent.
Keep going one more concession to Carmel Line. (Watch for the “Watch for Children” sign and we’re the next left. If you hit Millbrook, you’ve gone too far).
5. Left on Carmel Line to #665. Follow the LONG lane in! Don’t stop when you see horses on your left - keep coming till you see the farmhouse.
401 East to Port Hope/Welcome exit
North on #10 through Welcome, Canton, Perrytown and Garden Hill.
Continue with directions #4 above.
It will take you about 75 minutes from 401 and Yonge Street
Take the 115 south to Millbrook/Cavan exit.
Go south on County Rd 10 (at the exit).
At 4-way stop in Millbrook, turn left.
Right (south) at your 2nd street, “Duke” (which is where County Rd 10 picks up again).
Go about 5km and watch for the “Watch for Children” sign on the right. Carmel Line is your next street. Go right (west) on Carmel Line.
We are almost at the end of the street, on your left. Watch for white mailbox marked 665 Carmel.
Follow the LONG driveway in! Don’t stop when you see horses on your left, keep coming back until you see the farmhouse.